Be part of the natural history of Lake Perkolilli with this locally designed t-shirt. Kuurtji-Kuurtji is the Aboriginal name for the three eyed tadpole shrimp found at Lake Perkolilli after rain. Designed by Geraldton artist Louise Wulfz, this great mascot shows Dusty the Emu kicking up a cloud of dust driving the Kuurtji-Kuutji on the claypan.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Kuurtji-Kuurtji Unisex T-Shirt