Children can be part of the fun at the 2022 Red Dust Revival with this locally designed t-shirt. Kuurtji-Kuurtji is the Aboriginal name for the three eyed tadpole shrimp found at Lake Perkolilli after rain. Designed by Geraldton artist Louise Wulfz, this great mascot shows Dusty the Emu kicking up a cloud of dust driving the Kuurtji-Kuutji on the claypan. Made from 100% ring-spun combed cotton, this classic youth jersey t-shirt is soft and comfy—great for everyday out at the claypan.
• 100% ring-spun combed cotton
• Heather colors are 90% ring-spun combed cotton, 10% polyester
• Soft jersey fabric
• Fabric weight: 4.5 4.5 oz./sq. yd. (153 g/m²)
• Crew neck and ribbed collar
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Set-in sleeves
• Blank product sourced from India, Mexico, Haiti, or Guatemala
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Kuurtji-Kuurtji Children's t-shirt